With lots of great paid apps free for a day on the Amazon App Store, it is well worth a quick look in each day. Tweetcaster Pro was one of these apps, normally $4.99.
Sign up from the UK though, and you will find you can’t get the “Free app of the day”.
There is however, a way around this: (Credit to Androinica )
1. Register for an e-mail address or use a throw-away account. DO NOT USE your current email address tied to Amazon, because entering fake information is grounds to have your account suspended.
2. Register for a new account on Amazon using the disposable email address. Again, DO NOT use your regular Amazon account or email address.
3. Enter information as if you were based in the U.S. – Go to www.fakenamegenerator.com for help in this regard. Enter the name, address, phone number, and credit card number (Amex, Mastercard, Visa ). Fill this information for your account, and don’t forget to select this information as default.
4. Download the Amazon App Store APK to your phone. Follow this tutorial
for help in getting it on your phone.
5. Browse the Amazon App Store from your phone! You will not be able to access paid apps, but you can at least get the free apps that are exclusive to Amazon.